Things to do in Sarasota
Aloft Sarasota is located just steps from the waterfront and a short drive from downtown Sarasota. Explore our list of favorite things to do in Sarasota and enjoy easy access to some of the area's best attractions, beaches, islands, and more.
- Ed Smith Stadium - Spring training home to the Baltimore Orioles, Ed Smith Stadium is the perfect place to spend a sunny afternoon with family and friends.
- Lido Key - Take in miles of white sandy beaches and beautiful sunsets at Lido Key, located just off the coast of Sarasota.
- Siesta Key Beach - Kick back and enjoy the sun, sand, and surf at one of the most popular beaches in Florida.
- John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art - Established in 1927, John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art is home to world-renowned collections from artists such as Peter Paul Rubens, Benjamin West, Marcel Duchamp, and more.
- Historic Spanish Point - Explore Historic Spanish Point, a 30-acre environmental, archaeological, and historical site located just minutes from our Sarasota hotel.
- Downtown Sarasota Main Street - Shop 'til you drop at a wide range of boutiques and stores, or dine at one of downtown Sarasota's hip restaurants.
- Marie Selby Botanical Gardens - Check out a variety of rare tropical plants and experience one of the most popular things to do in Sarasota.
- Bobby Jones Golf Club - Spend a day at the club and play a round on the links, hit the court for a match, and dine at the clubhouse. There is something for everyone at this nearby golf club.
- St. Armands Circle - Catch some rays on the beach or dine on Main Street during a day of sun and surf on the key.