Things to do in Sarasota
Aloft Sarasota is located just steps from the waterfront and a short drive from downtown Sarasota. Explore our list of favorite things to do in Sarasota and enjoy easy access to some of the area's best attractions, beaches, islands, and more.
Check out some of the exciting things to do in Sarasota.
- Ed Smith Stadium - Spring training home to the Baltimore Orioles, Ed Smith Stadium is the perfect place to spend a sunny afternoon with family and friends.
- Lido Key - Take in miles of white sandy beaches and beautiful sunsets at Lido Key, located just off the coast of Sarasota.
- Siesta Key Beach - Kick back and enjoy the sun, sand, and surf at one of the most popular beaches in Florida.
- John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art - Established in 1927, John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art is home to world-renowned collections from artists such as: Peter Paul Rubens, Benjamin West, Marcel Duchamp, and more.
- Historic Spanish Point - Explore Historic Spanish Point, a 30-acre environmental, archaeological, and historical site located just minutes from our Sarasota hotel.
- Downtown Sarasota Main Street - Shop 'til you drop at a wide range of boutiques and stores, or dine at one of downtown Sarasota's hip restaurants.
- Marie Selby Botanical Gardens - Check out a variety of rare tropical plants and experience one of the most popular things to do in Sarasota.
- Bobby Jones Golf Club - Spend a day at the club and play a round on the links, hit the court for a match, and dine at the club house. There is something for everyone at this nearby golf club.
- St. Armands Key - Catch some rays on the beach or dine on main street during a day of sun and surf on the key.